Slice of Life #5

  Today I decided to clean my room, starting with my shoes of course. I was looking arounda tmy room and I walk over to my closet and open the doors that open up to many folded clothes, hung up, thrown around, and my shoes. I was kind of curious about how many shoes I had and collected so I count "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10....." I catch my breath because I obviously didn't have enough oxegyn in my system (I know, I know I'm being very scientific right now). As I continue "11, 12." I have twelve pairs of shoes I was kind of surprised because I didn't think I had that many.
   After I was done counting my shoes, I went to the kitchen and got a cloth and Lysol, and ran back to my room. I got my white Air Force 1's out, I got them for the first day of school but dirtied them while I was at my friends softball practice. I sprayed Lysol on the cloth and almost got some in my eye because I wasn't watching where I had the spray bottle facing. But luckily I didn't get any in my eye but ended up spraying it on my stuffed animal, better than getting it in your eye, right!
   The dust from the baseball feild wasn't coming off the shoe and I was getting pretty aggravated. So instead I decided to make a shoe box tower.
   I slowly start building the tower my Jordans, Nikes, Polos, Timberlands, Kyrie's, and Tommy's. You know I felt like an actual little kid playing with legos or toy blocks because I never imagined spending a Monday with a day off from school like this, building a shoe box tower. I started thinking while building the tower, that I wanted to make a tower the size of the ceiling invmy room, that if I can buy enough shoes to do that, that would be really cool. I would make a lego city something like that, different colors, sizes, and shapes. Of course it'll take time, MONEY, and creativity but I think I can do it if I really set my mind to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my Blog

We Movement

Opposing View on Captivity