Slice of Life #4

  This afternoon I was having a sleepover with my best friend Jenny, I ask her what she wanted to eat and she said "pizza." And obviously I was okay with it because I could eat pizza 24/7. I was in my room sitting on the bed with Jenny next to me ad she was on her phone doing I don't know what. So I get up and run to my moms room and ask for 20$ and she pulls out her wallet, and gets out 20$, I say "thanks mom, me and Jenny are going to order pizza" and she says "okay, just be careful when opening the door because Ruffes could run out." Ruffes is my cute dog, and he has an obssesion with running out the door, up and down the block. And also scaring us half to death.
  I get back to my room and pick up my phone, I search up "Dominos" and called. While I was on the phone witht them I kept having to ask them to repeat because even if it was at the highest volume and on speaker I couldn't hear one thing the man was saying. The tone of his voice sounded very frustraded so I just handed the phone to Jenny. And when she started speaking to him, the tone of his voice changed which of course happened because she wasn't asking him a thousand times to repeat what he said.
   When she got off the phone she started laughing at me because I was clearly deaf, and I was laughing at myself too. The whole time I had to keep telling her to speak up, and she as well got frustrated. Whenever I told her to speak up she would roll her eyes at me and say "nevermind." Sometimes I would purposely tell her to speak up even if I heard her.
   The doorbell rang, and I ran to the door. I opened it and Jenny ran behind me I said to her "get the pizza and I'll get the money." I had left the money in the room, I ran to the room and got the money. When I got back to the door I see Jenny outside bare footed, I smiled and ran outisde to give the delivery guy the money.
   We came back inside and enjoyed the pizza while watching Blackfish  (movie we had watched in school).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my Blog

We Movement

Opposing View on Captivity