Slice of Life

     Today at 9:30 when I was in science we had a fire drill, in the middle of no where you can hear the fire alarms going off. And we had to shut the lights off, and evacuate the building as quickly as possible. The fire department wanted us out of the building at least under 3 minutes. We quickly left the building through the main entrance and I turned around and all I see is kids rushing out through everywhere. Once we got outside we had crossed the street when we weren’t supposed to so we turned around and crossed the street again. We went to the sidewalk and we had to wait until the fire department told us we could go back in the building. I was already used to it, because I was in Emerson since kindergarten and they do the same thing every year.

Comments

  1. Thank you for your post this week! This was a great first slice of life post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post had lots of detail, but not SO much detail I had no idea what I was reading. Good job!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my Blog

We Movement

Opposing View on Captivity