Slice of Life #3

  I ran down my stairs with my sister and mom behind me. My head was slowly starting to hurt because the amount of movement that was happening. I see cars zooming my and I feel so dizzy staring at the front and back lights of the cars. I could smell the fresh air, and it kind of felt really relieving and relaxing. I turn my backk and see my dog at the window watching us leave, he was doing some type of puppy dog eyes and it was one of those moments that make you say "awe."
  I run to the car, and get a grasp of the handle from the trunk it was really cold, and I let go. I try to open it again and it was unlocked, I didn't want to try the third time because I just knew something was going to happen. I told my mom to unlock the trunk and when she "did unlock the trunk" I pull the handle again. SHE DIDN'T UNLOCK IT, I was so impatient already that I didn't even try opening it a fourth time because I knew if I did and it didn't open, I was going to rip my hair out and yell until the whole block could hear me. So I said to my mom "can you do it because I tried already three times" and she gave me the bags so I could hold them while she tried to open the trunk. Surprisingly for me the trunk opened I guess I'm just cursed and have bad luck with opening trunks. I threw the bags into the trunk and the top of the trunk was cold so I quickly just closed it.
   I went around the car, opened the door, and stepped into the car. I wasn't feeling well so I just decided to lay down in the car. I wanted to take a nap while my mom was driving, because my mom drives crazy and I get really car sick when she is driving. I just knew that with the fever I had and with her driving it wasn't going to end well.
   An hour later, I woke up froma nap I had my eyes squinted because we were right by a Walgreens and their lights were all on. I had a bad awakening because my mom was puling the brakes to fast and I hate when people do that. I told my mom to check my head and when she did she said "Katie you have a fever oh my gosh." I decided to lay back down and when I did I felt so bad, I was in no mood to be in the car.
   As time went on I was still in the car, and I was just waiting for us to get to the store. I was hungry, tired, and most of all sick. But thankfully I fell right back asleep and went on about my night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my Blog

We Movement

Opposing View on Captivity