Slice of Life #22

   It was the day of my birthday that I decided I wanted highlights, I didn’t think of it much and I had actually wanted to do it right when I entered the hair salon. I wasn’t so sure but I wasn’t thinking enough I guess. I started looking up pictures about people with green highlights, yes green. I wanted to do red but I also liked green. I think I should’ve done red because it kind of matches my hair color, and I really regret getting green highlights.
   I had begged my mom to let me get the highlights and she kept saying no but at the time I really wanted the get the highlights. It was my birthday so she just decided to say yes, my dad wasn’t so happy but my mom let me.
    The lady that was doing my hair took a long time to do it and I wasn’t being so patient. She also kept pulling and brushing my hair which was really annoying. I had a bit of a temper but I was having patience because I wasn’t going to loose it in a hair salon.
      But afterwards she finished after a good two hours I liked how it turned out but that was about a year ago that I dyed it and up to this day I still have the highlights and I don’t think their coming out any time soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my Blog

We Movement

Opposing View on Captivity