Slice of Life #21

   Today I told one of my friends Brianna to hop on Fortnite. I was feeling good and felt like getting a victory royale. But I asked for her help so she could back me up.
    We got on Fortnite and I waited for it to load up so I could send her an invite.
     I get on and sent her an invite. She accepted it so I call her so it’s more easier for us to communicate.
      We started playing and we get on the battle bus, and then we jump off into the forest where there aren’t many people. So that gives us a chance to load up and get things.
       While we’re at the forest we try to find each other. It was a whole maze. So we found each other because we were both trying to find guns and we both found one so we bumped into each other. I got the gun but I decided to drop it for her so she could use it because all she had was an ax.
        We went running around through the forest and I was kind of scared because it’s not good to just be running around where everyone could shoot you.
         After a while me and Brianna almost won the game but we came in 3rd place but got shot by a whole bunch of people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my Blog

We Movement

Digital Citizenship