Slice of Life #2

   This morning while I was laying in bed, my head was still hurting from yesterday. I had gotten a fever, and I'm horrible at trying to cope with fevers. I will literally sleep all day, be a bum, and of course not do anything.
   I stretched my legs out and my arms. And when I finished all my stretching of course I was still laying in bed being lazy. I stared at the creme colored ceiling, I was just thinking about how it was Friday and I wasn't going to go to school. I was feeling lucky because every other student had to go but I got a fever and had to stay home in bed.
   I got my phone and took the charger off and when I turn it on, the bright screen turns on I squint my eyes because I did just wake up. I go to Snapchat and start watching everyones stories because I mean I wanted to know what they were up to, I was also giggling because some were at school already and of course I was feeling lucky. But the sad part was the kids at school were so energetic and laughing.
   My mom called me over to the kitchen, and I rolled my eyes because I hate being called even once. I guess I was lazy, which I always am but she called me to take my medicine. She gave me antibiotics which is what I've been taking because it really helps get rid of my fever.
   I kind of wanted to go to school because I don't like missing out on stuff because then I get backed up on all my work, and sometimes it takes a long time for me to catch up. Although I went to school yesterday I only was there for three hours, and I didn't go to school today so I had a five day break because I didn't have school on Monday. I had a long time to repair my fever and it slowly goes down everday, so it'll be gone by Monday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my Blog

We Movement

Opposing View on Captivity