Slice of Life #18

  Today was one of my friends birthday party. The theme of the party was unicorns because she likes unicorns so all her gifts were based on unicorns. We hung out at her house and one of our friends weren’t at the party yet so we had to wait to do anything. But she actually came quickly we didn’t have to wait long. The birthday girl was like “She’s here.” And so me and one of my other best friends went to go hide so we could scare her. She walks in and my bestfriend scared her, but she didn’t get that scared. I went to go hide behind the door from the birthday girls room, and when my friend walks in I slowly move the door and come up behind her. She yells and almost attacks me but then she saw that it was me. We all started busting out laughing even if she got scared she was laughing too.
   We ate and then we decided we wanted to go to the park. So we walked over there and while we were walking my friends kept throwing the volley ball in the street and I kept running to get it. I was getting really worried because the birthday girl really likes volleyball and I didn’t want her ball to pop or something so I kept running to get it.
   When we got to the park we all stared fooling around on the park equipment. We were climbing all over the equipment and trying to get on top of the dinosaur. I actually almost fell and I was kind of worried for my friends to fall because it has a high elevation.
    I went to the rubber chips which was the ground, and sat down. I started playing with them and buried my leg and was making a mountain. I was entertaining myself with rubber chips, I know I’m weird. I got the most dumbest idea and wanted to bury my phone. So I make a little hole, and place my phone inside. I slowly start burying it, and then when I finished one of my bestfriends said “Kate can you get my phone?” So I got up and got it, and while I was going to give it to her, I was like “oh no, I lost my phone. I forgot the place where I buried it.” And they all looked at me really worried and started throwing the rubber chips around to find my phone. But when I sat down where I started burying my phone I found it. It was a big relief and I said “okay I found it!”
     Right now I’m off he crutches so I’m okay to do more stuff than usual but I’m still taking it easy on my knee so I don’t hurt it more. Until tomorrow see ya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my Blog

We Movement

Digital Citizenship