Slice of Life #17

  Today my sisters, my mom, and me decided to go to the store. First, we went to Home Goods and then Ross.
  When we got to Ross, we looked around for an hour and a half. I got tired though and sat down and watched my favorite show "Scandal"
   Me and my sisters went to get in line, this time it was shocking because usually my mom gets two whole carts full of what I call "unecassary junk." She hates when I call it that but I totally think its true. But this time she only got half a cart so I was surprised.
   Anyways while we were in line my mom was looking at some dresses. The dresses were real close to where we were standing. She saw a white/pink dress and she showed my sister and she said "look Mimi." But I looked too and I kind of cringed because it was kind of ugly. And I said "ha no never." I really didn't even like it, it was so ugly. Thank god I wasn't forced to try it on or wear it. I'm not a huge fan of dresses as I was before, they're uncomftorbale and you can barely do anything with them on. My mom always says that I should wear dresses because they look pretty on me but I don't like them. I have to be really sure about a dress to wear it, if not I won't even dare to try it on. Anyone who forces me to wears dresses never wins the arguement so I doubt anyone would want to argue with me about wearing dresses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my Blog

We Movement

Digital Citizenship