Slice of Life #16

  I was in gym class sitting on the bleachers wishing I wasn't on crutches and would be able to play the game. They were playing Pac Man Tag, and it looked so fun everyone was enjoying the game. I wanted to get up and start running and playing, but that wasn't going to go well.
  Towards the middle of the game I was looking at one of the kids that were playing because he looked like he was struggling. The kids that were chasing the other kids had to wear yellow jerseys, and some kid with a yellow jersey was chasing him. I see him trying to run so fast that he goes and falls, I start laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. The funny part was that he got mad and I was still laughing even after he fell. I didn't feel bad at all for laughing because he thought it was funny too.
  Then came a round where if you got tagged you had to go sit in the bleachers. So my friend that fell got tagged and he was like "aw man." And he came to sit by me, and I was like "HAHA I SAW YOU FALL!!!!" And you could see he was mad but he was laughing telling me to be quiet. But I didn't stay quiet and kept making fun of him. But it was so funny when he fell because of his face, but he is one of those types of people to fall and get up like nothing happened. And for the whole day I shoved it in his face about what had happened.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my Blog

We Movement

Opposing View on Captivity