Slice of Life #15

   As I’m sitting in the dentist office I could taste the toothpaste in my mouth already. And I don’t like their toothpaste because it tastes nasty. I’m sitting in a nice comfy chair waiting for my mom to come into the room so they could start the process. But I’m getting a little impatient because I want it to start already. She had taken me out of class but I kind of got mad because I was working on my argumentative essay that’s been over due.
  They come in and push the chair all the way back and I get kind of dizzy because there was a lot of light right in front of my face and the movement was too quick. She starts picking at my teeth with a black thing I have no clue what it was but it sounded really weird. It made like electrical noises every time it touched my teeth so I’m guesssing it’s a new tool because they didn’t use that last time on my teeth. I wasn’t as scared at I was last time because last time they kept picking at my teeth with a metal pick and it hurt my teeth. I start bleeding every time I floss or even brush my teeth too hard. But I think I might have sensitive teeth because it happens all the time.
   When they said we were all done I was relieved but then they said they were going to take pictures of my teeth for the X-Rays. The process was making me so impatient because the dentist would take a picture, come back, and adjust the what I call “mouth expander.” I wanted to roll my eyes so bad but I knew if I did my mom would’ve gotten mad and start embarrassing me, so I decided to just not do anything and go with it. I honestly don’t even know why they took the pictures we didn’t even get to see them, it’s like they weren’t necessary. But I’m guessing they were because if not they wouldn’t have taken them. But going to the dentist office wasn’t bad at all other than taking the pictures but it was all fine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my Blog

We Movement

Opposing View on Captivity