Slice of Life #12

   I’m going down the hall to the water fountain, because I was just coming back from gym class. I was so tired even though I wasn’t doing anything, it’s just that the crutches hurt your arms really bad. But anyways I was getting a drink of water, and I put my head up and I was waiting for my friend to come up to me. But when I duck down to get another drink I put my head up again, and I turn around and she not there anymore. I look for her and see her ready to walk toward the front doors. I call out her name but she didn’t seem to hear me, I tell one of my other friends to call her because he was closer than I was to her, so he calls her and he was really loud. The gym teacher covered her ear and it was so funny because of her face. My friend quickly turned around and said “WHAT!” And for a moment I thought she was mad or something but then she started laughing so I guess not.
   She comes over my way and I ask her “are you taking me home or not?” And she said “yeah” I thought she had forgot but thank god I saw her before she left because if not I would’ve ended up walking. We walked over to my locker and while we were trying to get through the whole crowd she was yelling and shouting for everyone to get out of the way. And at the same time she reminded me of my little sister because she was helping me the whole day.
   We got to my locker and she was like do you want me to open it for you. But I said “no” because I’m not comfortable with anyone other than the staff knowing my locker combination. I’m pretty petty when it comes to giving my combination to someone so they could help me. But I opened my locker and she was like “okay, what do you need?” But me being me I already had packed all my stuff during passing period so I didn’t have to at the end of the day. So I said “just grab my phone, sweater, and my backpack” and so she did. I put my sweater on and she put my phone in my backpack and off we went to the car. I was really glad to have her help today because without her I would’ve ended up walking home and that would’ve been a whole mission, so I’m thankful for my bestfriend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my Blog

We Movement

Opposing View on Captivity