Slice of Life #1

    This morning I woke up feeling completely normal, until I get up and I get this huge pain in my ear, and my head hurt really bad. I grabbed my forehead, and squinted my eyes in pain. In my ear it sounded like a beeping noise, and I also couldn't hear really well. I was really worried because I didn't know what it was and believed I had gone deaf.
    When I got up off my bed, I was trying to figure out what to do so I just went to my moms room. I was running through the hall in my house and my feet were trying so hard not to touch the floor because of how hold it was. I get to my moms room and thankfully she wasn't asleep. I saw her eyes glued to the television because she was watching a show that she had been stuck on for the past 4 days. Me still trying to wonder what the whole deal was with the show said to her "mom my ear really hurts and there's this beeping noise" she said "okay, let me get you some ear drops, you use to always get that when you were a kid." I actually did remember getting that as a kid my dad use to always tell me "don't think about it" and I would stare at him in confusion and ask myself "how am I not suppose to think about it if the pain always reminds me of it?" But obviously I would've said that with attitude and my parents of course don't like me having an attitude.
    My mom comes back with the ear drops, which felt like forever. She turned the little two inch bottle horizontally and was reading the purpose of the EAR DROPS. After those minutes that obviously felt like eternity, she turned my head horizontally and put one drop of the liquid into my ear. I giggled because it tickled which honestly I did not expect. She dropped two more, and of course I giggled more, and the more I giggled the more I heard my mom say "Katie stay still!"
    The ear drops weren't helping but I had to get ready to go to school and I waisted 15 minutes of my time for my mom to put ear drops in my ear that didn't even work. I didn't tell my mom my ear still hurt because that would've another 15 minutes I was going to waiste, and end up late to school. So I left home with my ear hurting and me hearing a beeping noise all day at school, talk about a splendid day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my Blog

We Movement

Opposing View on Captivity