Slice of Life

   Last Thursday I asked two of my friends if they could come to my house so I could give them their Christmas presents. They walked home with me, and I was just chatting with them. When we got towards my house I quickly ran to get the presents. I ran back outside, and I couldn’t find them. I was kind of scared because I couldn’t find them. I hear some laughing, and go to my alley to find them jumping in the puddles. It had rained the night before, and I guess they were taking advantage of it. It was really funny because they were enjoying it. I was kind of shocked because they both had white shoes and I would’ve flipped if I got them dirty. They didn’t notice I was there u til I started laughing at them. They turned around and kept jumping in the water, and I just handed them their presents while laughing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my Blog

Slice of Life

Slice of Life #6