Movie Review: Blackfish

   I like the movie very much. I was really interested in watching it because of the killer whale. My first reaction when I saw that Tilikum was violent was shocking because whales aren’t normally violent. I only watched a bit of it, but from what I watched I didn’t like the behavior of the people at Sea World. Tilikum was violent because he was bullied and was taken from his natural habitat, and of course he was going to have a killer instinct. I believe whales & orcas could be released because it’s not fair that they complain about the whales killing the trainers, but don’t do anything to avoid it. Of course they can see it coming, it’s been done before what makes them think it won’t happen again. I don’t think it was Dawn’s fault that she was killed, because she was trying to perform I doubt she thought anything of it. I liked the movie Blackfish its very interesting and it’s a movie I would recommend to anyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my Blog

Slice of Life

Slice of Life #6